People who join the Westcloud team stay with us because this is the best place to work. We have a dedicated staff that supports each other, benefits that let you and your family rest a little easier, and challenging projects that make every day more interesting than the last.
We are continuously looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
If you don’t see a posted position that matches your skills or interest, don’t worry. We are always accepting resumes for future needs from qualified, experienced candidates. You may submit a resume here.
Need help or have questions? Email our human resource representative email@example.com
Project Engineer (PE)
Westcloud's Seattle Office has an opening for a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer (PE) shall support the Project Manager (PM), and Superintendent (Supt) as required in order for them to meet their goals through all phases of a project.
- Responsible for managing the submittal process
- Responsible for managing the RFI process
- Responsible for managing the change order proposal process
- Provide research, backup support, legwork, data entry etc. as requested by the PM and Supt
- Complete budget revisions and modifications in Viewpoint as required throughout the job
- Assist to maintain a high level of safety in alignment with Westcloud's core values
- Ability to combine knowledge of engineering methods, construction methods and human management skills
- Provide support for planning, scheduling and coordinating projects to meet deadlines
- Offer support to the estimating department by soliciting subcontractors for projects as well as managing and distributing plans
- Be the main point of contact for subcontractors as requested by the Project Manager
- If needed, act as a Project Manager when a Project Manager is unavailable
- 4 year degree in a construction related major
- Motivated for a long term career in construction
- 1-2 years project engineering experience
- Previous participation in an internship program in the construction field
At Westcloud all employees need to:
- Present a professional image consistent with their duties.
- Be able to speak and communicate clearly to coworkers and customers.
- Operate in alignment with our core values
Westcloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Westcloud provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Westcloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
** If you are having trouble, or need assistance applying please contact:
Human Resources Department